Each client’s appointment is important to us. We want to give your service the time and attention it deserves. As a result, we respectfully request at least 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel or make changes to your appointment time.
Failing to give 24-hour notice will result in fee charge.
Late Appointment Policy
We want to make sure that all our clients have the opportunity to receive services. We understand that sometimes life is unpredictable, and so we allow for a 15 minute grace period for late arrival in case you are unexpectedly delayed. If you think you are going to be late, please call us so that we can adjust our schedule. Please understand that if you are repeatedly late, we will charge 50% of the service amount and require that you rebook your appointment.
Tiered Cancellation Policy
For groups booking service appointments (such as wedding parties, etc.) we respectfully request at least 72 hours notice for any cancellations or schedule changes. Canceling this kind of appointment without giving 72 hours' notice will result in a charge of 50% of the service amount per guest. Please understand that larger bookings take a great deal of scheduling and planning and notify us well in advance if you need to change your appointment dates.
Multiple Services Cancellation Policy
If a booking for multiple services is canceled less than 24 hours in advance, the salon will charge clients 100% of the service amount. We will also require a credit card on file to guarantee any further service appointments.
Make sure you have the right amount of extensions still on, if you have less then 30% of your eyelashes will be a full set and to perform this service we need 2 to 2.5 hours, so please call us to let us know if you are experiencing extra shedding to arrange the enough time for you!
Our professionals are here to help your lash retention, make sure to follow all the aftercare steps!
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕃𝕒𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥.
𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙ𝔼ℝ𝔽𝔼ℂ𝕋 𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ 𝔸ℙℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋 𝕎ℍ𝔼ℕ:
* 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥.
* 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕕𝕚𝕣𝕥, 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕚𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕦𝕡. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕗 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝟙𝟘-𝟙𝟝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥.
* 𝕌𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕦𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪! 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘!
* 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝟜𝟘% 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕥.
* 𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕔𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕜𝕖.
* 𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕤, 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕒 𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥.
ℝ𝔼ℂ𝕆𝕄𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊 𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝔸 ℙ𝔼ℝ𝔽𝔼ℂ𝕋 𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕎 𝔸ℙℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋:
* 𝔻𝕠𝕟’𝕥 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕪𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕦𝕡
* 𝔻𝕠𝕟’𝕥 ℙ𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕
* 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖
* 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕥.
𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕊𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕤.
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕗𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖!
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝!